Pastor Tom Rice was interviewed recently by Cranford Radio’s Bernie Wagenblast. Click this link to hear Pastor Tom share personally about himself and about our church community.
Please join us as we worship Jesus together every Sunday morning at 10:15am.
- Women’s Life Group: Monday 6:30pm
- Brown Bag Bible Study: Thursday 12pm
- Summit Seekers (K-5th grade): Friday 6pm – 7:30pm
- Jr. High Reality Central: Friday 7:30pm – 9:30pm
- Men’s Breakfast: Saturday 6:30am
- Sr. High Reality Central: Sunday 6pm – 8pm
- Global Impact Day: Saturday, February 21 @ Stonecrest Community Church, Warren
- Healing Prayer Worship Service: Sunday, March 1 @ 10:15am
- Worship & Prayer Gathering: Wednesday, March 4 @ 7pm
- Kevin and Mary Sheehan, Guest Speakers and Luncheon: Sunday, March 8 @ 10:15am
For additional information on any events please contact the office by phone at 908-276-1617 or by email at email@example.com .
GriefShare is a special 13 week series/support group for people grieving the death of someone close. It’s a place where you are surrounded by people who understand how you feel and the pain of your loss. At GriefShare, you’ll learn valuable information that will help you through this difficult time in your life as you journey through grief.
- 7 Cherry Street
- Cranford, NJ 07016
- phone: (908) 276-1617 fax: (908) 276-3376
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org