Pastor Tom Rice was interviewed recently by Cranford Radio’s Bernie Wagenblast. Click this link to hear Pastor Tom share personally about himself and about our church community.
Please join us as we worship Jesus together every Sunday morning at 10:15am.
- Women’s Life Group: Monday 6:30pm
- Prayer & Worship Gathering: Wednesday 7pm
- Brown Bag Bible Study: Thursday 12pm
- GriefShare Group: Thursday 6:30pm
- Summit Seekers (K-5th grade): Friday 6pm – 7:30pm
- Jr. High Reality Central: Friday 7:30pm – 9:30pm
- Men’s Breakfast: Saturday 6:30am
- Sr. High Reality Central: Sunday 6pm – 8pm
- GriefShare Support Group: 13 Sessions beginning Sept. 11, 2014 6:30pm (see below for more info.)
- Summit Seekers (Kindergarten – 5th grade) : Oct. 3rd 6pm – 7:30pm
- Jr. High Reality Central: Oct. 3rd 7:30pm – 9:30pm
- Sr. High Reality Central: Oct. 5th 6pm – 8pm
- Support for Susana Pancake Breakfast: Oct. 11th 8:30am – 11:30am
- Semi-Annual Meeting: Oct. 12th immediately following worship service
- Reality Central Corn Maze Outing: Oct. 17th 6pm – 10pm
- Interfaith CROP Walk: Oct. 19th 2pm @ Cranford Methodist Church
- Rev. Donna Baptiste Preaching: Oct. 26th 10:15am
- Support for Susana Tricky Tray Auction @ Kenilworth VFW: Nov. 23rd 3pm
For additional information on any events please contact the office by phone at 908-276-1617 or by email at email@example.com .
GriefShare is a special 13 week series/support group for people grieving the death of someone close. It’s a place where you are surrounded by people who understand how you feel and the pain of your loss. At GriefShare, you’ll learn valuable information that will help you through this difficult time in your life as you journey through grief.
- 7 Cherry Street
- Cranford, NJ 07016
- phone: (908) 276-1617 fax: (908) 276-3376
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org