Pastor Tom Rice was interviewed recently by Cranford Radio’s Bernie Wagenblast. Click this link to hear Pastor Tom share personally about himself and about our church community.
Please join us as we worship Jesus together every Sunday morning at 10:15am.
- Sunday 10:15a: Worship Service
- Sunday 6:00p: Reality Central High School Group
- Thursday 9:30a: Mom’s Break Bible Study
- Thursday 12:00p: Brown Bag Women’s Bible Study
- Thursday 6:30p: GriefShare Support Group
- Friday 7:30p: Women’s Bible Study
- Friday 7:30p: Reality Central Middle School Group
- Saturday 6:30a: Men’s Breakfast
- Pulpit Swap with Alliance Community Church of Clark: Sunday, Feb. 14th
- Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser for Youth Conference–LIFE 2016: Sunday, Feb. 21st (after Worship Service)
For additional information on any events please contact the office by phone at 908-276-1617 or by email at email@example.com .
GriefShare is a special 13 week series/support group for people grieving the death of someone close. It’s a place where you are surrounded by people who understand how you feel and the pain of your loss. At GriefShare, you’ll learn valuable information that will help you through this difficult time in your life as you journey through grief.
- 7 Cherry Street
- Cranford, NJ 07016
- phone: (908) 276-1617 fax: (908) 276-3376
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org