Pastor Tom Rice was interviewed recently by Cranford Radio’s Bernie Wagenblast. Click this link to hear Pastor Tom share personally about himself and about our church community.
Please join us as we worship Jesus together every Sunday morning at 10:15am.
- Sunday 10:15a: Worship Service
- Sunday 6:00p: High School Reality Central
- Monday 7:30p: Prayer & Worship Gathering
- Tuesday 11:30a: ARF Luncheon (Seniors Group)
- Thursday 9:30a: Mom’s Break ALPHA Group
- Thursday 9:30a: Women’s Holy Spirit Study Group
- Thursday 12:00p: Brown Bag Bible Study
- Thursday 6:30p: GriefShare Support Group
- Saturday 6:30a: Men’s Breakfast Group
- Great Commission International Sunday and Luncheon: Sun. Nov. 13th at 10:15a
- Last day for Operation Christmas Child Shoe-box Drop-off: Sun. Nov. 13th
- Annual Meeting: Sun. Nov. 20th
For additional information on any events please contact the office by phone at 908-276-1617 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
GriefShare is a special 15 week series/support group for people grieving the death of someone close. It’s a place where you are surrounded by people who understand how you feel and the pain of your loss. At GriefShare, you’ll learn valuable information that will help you through this difficult time in your life as you journey through grief.
- 7 Cherry Street
- Cranford, NJ 07016
- phone: (908) 276-1617 fax: (908) 276-3376
- email: email@example.com