Pastor Tom Rice was interviewed recently by Cranford Radio’s Bernie Wagenblast. Click this link to hear Pastor Tom share personally about himself and about our church community.
Please join us as we worship Jesus together every Sunday morning at 10:15am.
- Sunday Worship Service: Sunday 10:15am
- Women’s Life Group: Monday 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Moms’ Break Group: Thursday 9:30am – 11:30am
- Brown Bag Bible Study for Women: Thursday 12pm
- GriefShare Support Group: Thursday 6:30pm
- Friday Night Women’s Group: Friday 7:30pm – 9:30pm
- Men’s Breakfast: Saturday 6:30am
- Friday Night Women’s Study begins: Friday, Sept. 25
- Prayer & Worship Gathering: Wednesday, Oct. 7th
- Cranford CROP Walk for Hunger: Sunday, Oct. 18th
- Men’s 1-Day Conference “Stepping Up!”: Saturday, Oct. 24th
- Guest Preacher, Pastor Donna Baptiste: Sunday, Oct. 25th
For additional information on any events please contact the office by phone at 908-276-1617 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
GriefShare is a special 13 week series/support group for people grieving the death of someone close. It’s a place where you are surrounded by people who understand how you feel and the pain of your loss. At GriefShare, you’ll learn valuable information that will help you through this difficult time in your life as you journey through grief.
- 7 Cherry Street
- Cranford, NJ 07016
- phone: (908) 276-1617 fax: (908) 276-3376
- email: email@example.com