Pastor Tom Rice was interviewed recently by Cranford Radio’s Bernie Wagenblast. Click this link to hear Pastor Tom share personally about himself and about our church community.
Please join us as we worship Jesus together every Sunday morning at 10:15am.
- Sunday 10:15a: Worship Service
- Sunday 6:00p: Reality Central High School Group
- Monday 6:30p: Women’s Life Group
- Thursday 9:30a: Mom’s Break Bible Study
- Thursday 12:00p: Brown Bag Women’s Bible Study
- Thursday 6:30p: GriefShare Support Group
- Saturday 6:30a: Men’s Breakfast
- Guest Speaker & Missions Luncheon: Sunday, April 10th @ 10:15am & lunch following
- Metro Youth Retreat (Middle & High School): April 15-17 @ Lake Champion
- GriefShare Spotlight Worship Service: Sunday, April 24th @ 10:15am
- Baptism Worship Service: Sunday, May 8th @ 1015am
- Guest Speaker, Rev. Donna Baptiste: Sunday, May 22nd @10am
For additional information on any events please contact the office by phone at 908-276-1617 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
GriefShare is a special 13 week series/support group for people grieving the death of someone close. It’s a place where you are surrounded by people who understand how you feel and the pain of your loss. At GriefShare, you’ll learn valuable information that will help you through this difficult time in your life as you journey through grief.
- 7 Cherry Street
- Cranford, NJ 07016
- phone: (908) 276-1617 fax: (908) 276-3376
- email: email@example.com